Thursday, December 1, 2011

Duck Hunter Gets Shot In Buttocks

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/12/01/9139460-dog-shoots-man-medics-remove-27-pellets-from-hunters-buttocks

Maybe it's the animal lover in me, or maybe I'm just a little messed up, but I love stories like this! Here is a piece from the MSN article:
A bird hunter in Utah was shot in the buttocks after his dog stepped on a shotgun laid across the bow of a boat.

Box Elder County Sheriff's Deputy Kevin Potter says the 46-year-old Brigham City man was duck hunting with a friend 10 miles west of the city when he climbed out of the boat to move decoys.

Potter says the man left his 12-gauge shotgun in the boat and the dog stepped on it, causing it to fire.
I try not to judge people, I really do. I also feel like people should be able to do what makes them happy. And I know that this isn't some kind of karma, although I'd like to think that it is a form of "instant" karma, but I always feel like you get what you deserve when I hear about stories like this. If that makes me a bad person, that's okay by me.

No comments: